Thursday 21 May 2015

Development of Human Factory Part 2

Human Factory Part 3


This is the development of the theme so far. The final designs is being created at this moment of time however it will take sometime to complete, there is a total of three creations will be shown. Here is all the designs so far. 

 This is the same as the etching however it is to experiment by only draw with watercolour paint to illustrate the actual texture. I have to quickly rush the design because I was wasting time to get the exact detail that can be achieved with the medium. The positive side with the paint draw side is I can always expand the use of it to either use oil paint or acrylic paint all in one painting. 


The painting is of one of the prints where I applied watercolour paint to work along side with the print. They both worked really well together if only I did not apply any paint on the industrial side of the landscape. 

The random ink drawing is more focus on the mining industry of a  section I drawn when I went down a actual mine in the Big Pit. The purpose the design is to express people huddling together away from cable wire that was the biggest killer at the time.













This is similar to another design I made however I added a three different perspectives to create a post-apocalyptic setting of the surface has turned into a wasteland and humanity has to live underground. It all started out with heavy amounts of charcoal but then a added chalk to blend with the charcoal.
  The outcome of the design when applying with chalk mixed with the charcoal. In my mind the chalk seems to kill the design because I find monochrome add greater detail then adding colour. There is going to be some updates with the final piece, if I get round to it, in the mean time stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment