Tuesday 2 December 2014

Human Disfigurement

Human Disfigurement

Lately I had been creating a large scale painting of the three headed design look into human disfigurement, the drawing is on my human form post. The paint style is a very thick layer of paint with only the use of black and white. The reason I decided to use black and white is I find very bright colours too much of a distraction. The other reasons is black and white is very comfortable to peoples eyes in the correct tone, adds a lot of atmosphere and the contrast will fit with the theme very well. While creating the design I had taken two different designs ideas such as outline drawing with human movement and a ghost effect all in one painting, that are on Random ideas post. These are the photographs this far.














There will be more to come as the design is almost finished, mostly fixing sections and additional detail. At the mean time stay tuned peeps.












No comments:

Post a Comment