Monday 17 November 2014

Random ideas and other things.

Random ideas and Other things.

I am back from a long break of watching a lot of anime, mostly bad once. There had been some new creations been made resonantly. Not a massive amount though as I had ran out of interesting concepts. Here are all the creations were made. 

This is a concept that I came up with when designing the "Industrial Atlantis". It is a great idea if want to produce a t-shirt design on thread less, with a few changes. 

   When I was producing artwork on "The Pit Pony" in college there came a idea after pages of artwork around it, they are not that great to show online. The idea was to create a mineshaft, add a row of pit ponies walking out of the mine as they are chained together in complete darkness in digital art form.
 
After I had finished these concepts I have moved on to a new topic called human form. The only sections I am focus on is the human skull, body movement and distort people's faces. Reason is a lot of creative ideas can fit together with these sections and will give a cohesive style to the designs. There has been some experimental designs on human form from: out line drawing of a skull with body movement, create a lot of shadows of people with watercolour paint and drawing very unusual concepts link to my area and my self.  There will be a final design when I have figure out a very good concept to start on. At the meant time stay tuned peeps. 



A very ruff sketch of different body movement to create a skull. Would be great if it was puppies or kittens but it is a experiment. 

A Ghost effect with watercolour paint. It is a very ruff design that needs more improvements and a different concept to fit together.
 



Finally this design is a combination om how to express my self and my where I live. It is the idea of using movement to create a form of psychology with different backgrounds of people and the changes of the environment from people.












 


No comments:

Post a Comment